- Total of fifteen student scholarships
- Available for the June and December Level I examinations
- Substantially reduced examination fee structure
- Candidate pays only for cost curriculum plus any applicable taxes and import duties
- Candidate responsible for paying the total registration and enrollment fee first
- Scholarship disbursement is on reimbursement basis
- Only BBA Finance Specialization students with good CAP may apply. They should have at least an A- in Investment Analysis module
- Prequalified students are invited for an interview
- Awards are made only if qualified candidates are found
- Awarded candidates will participate in Candidate Pass Rate Analysis
- Awarded candidates are expected to participate in CFA related events organised by NUS Business School
The scholarship application for June 2018 exam is now open for submission!
- Transcript (including those from foreign institutions if you participated in a Student Exchange programme)
- CFA registration receipt
- Completed form
Due Date: 10-Jan-2018, 5 PM.
Shortlist Interview: 19-Jan-2018 (Subject to change)
Disclaimer: NUS Business School only serves to identify and award deserving students for the CFA Awareness Scholarship under the University Affiliation Programme and is not involved with exam planning, coaching, nor any other matter pertaining to the CFA exam. Students are expected to schedule to sit for the exam independently and that includes making sure that the exam commitment does not clash with any NUS exam commitments.