YOUR FUTURE STARTS NOW
Applicants must have:
- Earned a good undergraduate degree in a technical or related discipline (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, Financial Engineering, Finance, etc.) from a 4-year degree programme. A good 3-year degree with strong academic results may also be considered on a case-by-case basis
- 3-5 years of working experience in a senior role within your organisation in a relevant industry
- Good TOEFL or IELTS scores if English is not the mother tongue or medium of prior undergraduate instruction. TOEFL score must be at least 260 for computer-based test, 620 for paper-based test and 100 for internet-based test. IELTS overall band score must be at least 7.0
- A strong performance in the interview (conducted for shortlisted candidates only)
- A Letter of Motivation (not more than 500 words) outlining the reasons why you want to enrol in the programme
Although the GMAT is not mandatory, a good GMAT score will strengthen your application. Singaporean candidates for the MAS Financial Scholarship Programme are required to submit GMAT scores. Our GMAT institution code is DRT-MK-95.