NUS Business School Alumni Association (NUSBSA) Social Impact Prize Award – AY2017/18
The NUSBSA Social Impact Prize Award offers to business undergraduate students who have not only done well academically, but have also demonstrated their passion for community services and contributed meaningfully to the society.
- All full-time matriculated undergraduates (including Honours students) in NUS Business School;
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum Cumulative Average Point (CAP) of 3.2
- Applicants must have demonstrated social impact contribution through engagements with socially driven organisations that lead to positive outcomes;
- Must have demonstrated evidence of personal qualities strongly resonating with social entrepreneurship, philanthropy and/ or non-profit leadership;
- Must have demonstrated active interest in social entrepreneurship, philanthropy or non- profit sectors, or have worked for/ volunteered consistently in such socially driven organisations for at least 1 year
Value of the Prize for Winner
The cash prize of $2,000
The Award winner must be committed to participate actively in the Asia Centre for Social Entrepreneurship and Philanthropy (ACSEP):
- Social entrepreneurship mentorship programme – while being mentored, one is also expected to in turn mentor other undergraduate students
- Social media, events and other capacity building activities
- Interfacing with the student and alumni network; assisting ACSEP in growing the network
- Application form
- 1 essay
Submission Deadline and Details
Please complete Section A (Particulars) and B (Details of Engagement) of the application form and submit it together with your latest resume, reference(s) and one essay of less than 500 words to Asia Centre for Social Entrepreneurship & Philanthropy (ACSEP) office. Submission deadline is: 28 February 2018.
ACSEP office will notify the shortlisted candidates for interview in early March 2018.