L3 Short Courses
The course has a specific focus on the Asia-Pacific region:
- Principles of investing and its application to social and sustainable investing
- Impact investing and an investor's role
- Latest developments in corporate social responsibility and its impact when making investment decisions
- Ways to invest in social impact bonds and green bonds
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND DEADLINE
- Participants are strongly advised to apply at least 2 weeks in advance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course will be relevant to business and organizational leaders, particularly entrepreneurs, managers and analysts, who are keen to apply sustainability in their work. In addition, it will be useful for action advocates, compliance personnel and policy makers who are involved in promoting these fields in a variety of settings.
Individuals who are keen to expand their investment knowledge in social and environmentally related investments, either at the personal level or at the corporate level, are welcome to apply.
Basic understanding of financial and cost accounting concepts, as well as how companies operate within a competitive environment.
Senior Lecturer, Finance
COURSE FEES AND FUNDINGS
SME (ETSS Scheme)
|Singapore Citizens & PRs aged 21 years and above||$642.00||$242.00||$642.00|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above (MCES Scheme)||$242.00||$242.00||$242.00|
|Singapore Citizens aged 35 years and above who are not
earning more than $2,000 per month (WTS Scheme)
The above prices are quoted in Singapore dollars (SGD), inclusive of 7% GST.