L3 Short Courses
With the goal of making you more effective in developing and executing digital marketing strategies, this workshop will help you:
- Perceive how the internet has transformed the way brands engage with consumers, and appreciate the new rules and perspectives.
- Understand how to adapt.
- Embrace the tools and techniques required to succeed in the new media environment.
- Learn to develop and execute digital marketing plans, including aspects such as website building and optimization, development of content scheme, use of social media, advertising, conversion and nurturing leads, and tracking and monitoring.
- Learn the fundamentals and vital concepts of advertising and communication. Gain a sense of how advertising works, and what mechanisms work best for different marketing objectives.
- Learn how to assess and evaluate the performance of digital marketing campaigns through behavioural and attitudinal engagement metrics and measures, and make use of a broad spectrum of digital and consumer analytic tools and techniques.
- Gain an understanding of how analytic techniques and research processes are being refined and re-engineered, in the multi-media environment of marketing and advertising.
Targeted Job Roles
Given its focus on the practice of digital marketing, the workshop is tailored to the needs of digital marketing, marketing and advertising professionals, across both consumer and business markets. It is also useful for professionals in other functional areas who need to adapt as their organizations embrace digital marketing.
|International Participants||Singapore Citizens
39 years old or younger
40 years old or older
Eligible for WTS
|Singapore PRs||Enhanced Training Support for SMEs|
|Full Course Fee||$2,000.00||$2,000.00||$2,000.00||$2,000.00||$2,000.00||$2,000.00|
|Less: SSG Grant Amount||$0.00||$1,400.00||$1,400.00||$1,400.00||$1,400.00||$1,400.00|
|Nett Course Fee||$2,000.00||$600.00||$600.00||$600.00||$600.00||$600.00|
|7% GST on Nett
|Total Nett Course Fee
Payable, Including GST
|Less Additional Funding if
Eligible Under Various Schemes
|Total Nett Course Fee Payable, Including GST,
after additional funding from the various funding schemes