- Total of fifteen student scholarships
- Available for the June and December Level I examinations
- Substantially reduced examination fee structure
- Candidate pays only for cost curriculum plus any applicable taxes and import duties
- Candidate responsible for paying the total registration and enrollment fee first
- Scholarship disbursement is on reimbursement basis
- Only BBA Finance Specialization students with good CAP may apply. They should have at least an A- in Investment Analysis module
- Prequalified students are invited for an interview
- Awards are made only if qualified candidates are found
- Awarded candidates will participate in Candidate Pass Rate Analysis
- Awarded candidates are expected to participate in CFA related events organised by NUS Business School
The scholarship application for December 2017 exam is now open for submission!
- Transcript (including those from foreign institutions if you participated in a Student Exchange programme)
- CFA registration receipt
- Completed form
Due Date: 18-Aug-2017 @ 5PM.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview on 29-Aug-2017.