The CFA Program Partnership formalises the professionalism in the Finance Specialisation of our BBA Program. In February 2007, our BBA program with Finance Specialisation became the first program in Singapore to be admitted to the CFA Program Partnership. This means that our BBA Finance Specialisation has curriculum that imbed at least 70 percent of the CFA Level I Candidate Body of Knowledge. We are also committed to cover the CFA Institute ethical and professional standards in our BBA program.
The BBA Finance Specialization provides a coordinated and sequential approach to acquiring the knowledge, skills and ability which are being tested in the CFA examinations. It is therefore well-suited for students who plan to sit for the CFA examinations in earning the highly-valued CFA charter.
Benefits for BBA Finance Specialisation students:
- Access to CFA Institute's textbooks, journals, web-casts, and other educational resources
- Access to professional development events and networking opportunities at CFA Singapore with investment professionals
- Exposure to investment professionals in Singapore and around the globe
- Opportunities to participate in research competition and research seminars
- Recognition of relevance, rigor and reward for our BBA Finance Specialisation graduates