Click here to view the Issue 8 (August 2015) scores. Kindly note that the companies are listed in alphabetical order.
Click here to view the Issue 8 (August 2015) scores. Kindly note that the companies are listed according to their ranking.
To advise the Centre for Governance, Institutions and Organization(s) on the index methodology, an advisory panel has been established comprising of one representative each from BT and CPA Australia and prominent personalities in the corporate sector. The members of the advisory panel are:
- Mr Ang Hao Yao, Chairman, SATA CommHealth
- Mrs Lee Suet Fern, Managing Partner, Morgan Lewis Stamford LLC
- Mr Loh Hoon Sun, Managing Director, Phillip Securities Pte Ltd
- Mr Chaly Mah, Chairman, Deloitte Singapore
- Mr Alvin Tay, Editor, The Business Times
- Click here to view the terms of reference of the advisory panel
Disclaimer: This GTI ranking project has been produced independently by a team of CGIO researchers. This project is not an offer for corporate governance consultancy. Partners, directors or employees of CGIO, NUS Business School, CPA Australia and the Business Times may serve on the board of directors of companies assessed but they are not directly involved in the ranking assessment . The information and statistics are prepared by CGIO from publicly available material on the basis that such information is accurate and complete. Such information and the statistics expressed are subject to change without notice.