About Centre for Governance, Institutions and Organizations
The Centre for Governance, Institutions and Organizations (CGIO) was established by the National University of Singapore (NUS) Business School in 2010 and aims to promote relevant and impactful research on governance issues that are relevant to Asia, including corporate governance, governance of family firms, state-linked companies, business groups, and institutions. CGIO organises events such as public lectures, industry roundtables and academic conferences on topics related to governance.
(1) Research Assistant/Associate
Job Purpose, Duties & Responsibilities
You will be assisting in our research projects. Specific responsibilities include coding and analysing data, preparing reports and presentations and other research tasks as assigned by project leader.
(2) Full-Time Governance Researcher/Analyst
Conduct and coordinate corporate governance projects under the guidance of Principal Investigators (faculty members).
(3) Research Fellowship in Corporate GovernanceIn order to support our team, we are looking for a research fellow with a focus on corporate governance in Asia, in particular ASEAN. The successful candidate is expected to coordinate data-collection on corporate governance and lead a team of research assistants, perform statistical analyses, and write up the results in academic papers and in practitioner reports for a broader public, under guidance of a senior faculty member.
The position is open to scholars holding a Ph.D. which must have been conferred no more than 4 years before the deadline for applications. Candidates must demonstrate aptitude for research activities and also have experience with applied research project management. Proficiency in English and evidence of writing skills are prequisites for this role.
For selection purposes, please submit the following:
(2) Copies of academic qualifications
(3) Sample publications/papers
(4) Two recommendation letters