Asia Centre for Social Entrepreneurship & Philanthropy (ACSEP)
The Asia Centre for Social Entrepreneurship & Philanthropy (ACSEP) was established within the NUS Business School to conduct basic and applied research on social entrepreneurship and philanthropy in Asia. It also aims to promote education in social entrepreneurship and philanthropy through courses and practical learning experiences.
Research Associate/ Assistant
- Conduct both qualitative and quantitative research, including the formulation of research questions, design and implementation of research programs
- Design, maintain and analyse (longitudinal) databases
- Write reports and research summaries
- Review literature from appropriate sources
- Present findings at ACSEP events
- Participate in internal work groups, focus groups, round tables, etc.
- Design, draft & submit research grant for funding
- Keep current on research methods and issues areas applicable to projects
- Organise workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Administrative duties may be assigned to you from time to time
- Degree or Master’s degree
- Related experience and/or training in social work, social entrepreneurship and philanthropy or related field are preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and research writing skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Critical to be a team player
Compensation: Depending on qualifications and prior experience
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.