- Agence Française de Développement (AFD)
- Angels of Impact
- Asian Venture Philanthropy Network (AVPN)
- Chua Thian Poh Community Leadership Programme
- NUS Enterprise Centre
- National Youth Council
- SG Enable
- Singapore Centre for Social Enterprise (raiSE)
- Tanoto Foundation
- Thai Social Enterprise Office (TSEO)
- Tote Board (Singapore Totalisator Board)
- Transformational Business Network Asia (TBN Asia)
The Asia Centre for Social Entrepreneurship and Philanthropy (ACSEP) welcomes collaborative efforts with academic institutions, government agencies, corporates, non-profit organisations, and social enterprises.
Possible collaborations include:
- Conferences, forums, seminars and workshops on social entrepreneurship, philanthropy, community development, and sustainable development;
- Executive programs for philanthropy, non-profit organisations and social enterprises;
- Consulting practicum, internship, and attachment opportunities for students with non-profit organisations and social enterprises.
- Case writing and research in social entrepreneurship and philanthropy related topics.